Celemics’ Oncorisk Sequencing Service is specifically designed to
analyze hereditary cancer associated genes.
compared to whole-genome sequencing or whole-exome sequencing. In addition, if the gene of interest does not exist in the panel, it can be added separately
through our gene add-on service. This flexible panel design provides cost-effective sequencing results to every customers.
- Comprehensive analysis of oncogenes
- Analyze 31 oncogenes associated with inherited cancer and precisely selected
from Contract Research Organizations and numerous research studies
- Robust BI system for large deletion analysis
- Receive BI results for large deletion analysis provided by Celemics
proprietary BI analysis system
- Used for Homologous Recombination Deficiency (HRD) testing
- Provides information for HRD grade computation to aid precision
medicine for tumor treatment
- Market leading performance with sensitivity and specificity
- Detect all types of mutations with over 95% of sensitivity at 5% VAF
- 99.9% and 99.5% of specificity for SNV and Indel, respectively
User-Friendly BI analysis report in both variants and CNV Example of variants and CNV analysis results
|Gene||Mutation Type||Amino Acid Change||Total Depth||REF Depth||ALT Depth||Variant Allele Frequency|
The example of variant analysis results including AA change, mutation type, total sequencing depth, Allele frequency etc.
- The example of CNV analysis result (CDKN2A gene) among target regions
- Higher sequencing depths in the target regions, enabling accurate CNV analysis
Various target genes to comprehensive cancer research
Germline-related cancer research