Library Preparation Kits are highly optimized for efficient usage with Celemics panelsThe Library Preparation Kit Standard and Enzymatic Preparation (EP) both include end-repair and A-tailing enzyme mix index primers (single or dual), adapters and buffer.
LIBRARY PREPARATION WORKFLOW FOR TARGET ENRICHMENT NGS
|Standard Fragmentation||EP Fragmentation|
|Option 1. Sonication||Option 2. Fragmentase||Fragmentase†|
|Bead Purification & Quantification|
|NGS Library Preparation|
|ER / A||ER / A||ER / A|
|Adapter Ligation (Single / Dual Index)|
Celemics provides two methods for library preparation step, Standard Library Preparation Kit and Enzymatic Preparation Kit (EP Kit).
1. Standard Library Preparation Kit (Standard Kit) For DNA fragmentation from Standard Library Preparation Kit, customers can use ultra-sonication devices or fragmentase.
2. Enzymatic Preparation Kit (EP Kit) EP Kit includes all steps from enzymatic fragmentation to ER/A in a single reaction enabling convenient workflow. EP kit does not need of purification step, allowing for minimal DNA loss.
- For Option 1, ultra sonicator is not provided with the kit.
- For Option 2, the inclusion of the fragmentase in the kit is optional.
- † Performance data for fragmentase is uploaded on a separate page.